1. Shook = second form (v2) of shake,
2. Rip = something torn,
3. Moss = hmm...what is it? It is soft, slippery, green, usually it adheres on the old wall or floor,
4. Wither = to make something weak, to weaken something, to humiliate,
5. Bodily waste = residue of our body's metabolism,
6. Barely = almost,
7. Sprout up = to physically grow,
8. Oblivious = it is when you are very absorbed in your mind until you are less aware of your surroundings,
9. Ecstatic = when you are excessively happy,
10. Defraud = To lie, to corrupt, to dishonest,
11. Fond = really love something, being fanatic of something,
12. Clumsy = It is when you are not comfortable with yourself.
By the way, Sono Toki wa Kare ni Yoroshiku means When You Meet Him, Say Hello For Me. Nice and sad drama.